So.. I'm at work again. 62 hours this week so far.. and its Friday night. Go me.
Apparently its nearly summer now, bikini time, showing arms time. Today I kept my cardigan, leggings, boots on for as long as humanly possible and frigging sweated my way through the day, better that than show my mammoth arms !!
You know what grinds my gears right now. The fact that I can't wear t-shirts. I can't actually wear just a normal, plain white t-shirt. My rolls show through, I'm all lumpy and bumpy. Yet people (won't mention who, admin at work, manager at work) are bigger than me but can wear whatever they like ! Its almost as if because they are okay with it, everyone else should be. And its just accepted.
I feel like if I wore a t-shirt people would be following me around pointing and laughing ! No joke.
Eating, well. Lets just say I am doing too much of it, although I must say I've been eating less than I have all year over the past week and I can feel it, the best feeling in the world is waking up on a morning with a non bloated tummy.
I have a mouth ulcer :-( Right at the front of my mouth. I'm almost worried to smoke incase all the toxins go inside.. not so afraid that I won't though right? Ha. Also, it may be caused by purging. I suppose.
I'm really loving this site, you girls write how I feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i know how you feel. i'm terrified about summer! some people just seem oblivious! keep up the good work. think thin. xo
ReplyDeleteThanks hun :-) Im trying xx
ReplyDelete