Wednesday, 21 April 2010

21.04.10

Intake:
Wholegrain cous cous, a small square of goats cheese, chicken breast
Jaffa cake bar [purged)
3 cups of tea
3 cigarettes

Exercise:
None so far (been wearing ankle weights for the past two days to make my fat legs work harder)

Weight:
178.6

Height:
5"7

I didn't really put my goal weights in:

1GW by 30th May: 160
2GW by 30th June: 150
3GW by 30th July: 138 (I don't know why this number sticks in my head)
UGW by 28th August: 126
UUGW by X-mas : 110 (that is 8 months.... 68lbs in 8 month is ok.. right?)

They are my goal weights. Do you think they are obtainable? Do you think I'm kidding myself by having such high expectations?

I'm thinking of doing a week of water/diet coke/green tea next week to kickstart things along. The problem is living with my parents again, but I work so I have the excuse of 'I ate at work/in the car/at my friends'. She also doesn't know I smoke. I'm trying to take a tip off someone here and do 50 star jumps and 50 squats before and after I eat.

Hmm.. thats all folks ! A little bit more about me :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, love! Thank you so much for the comment... Totally made me smile to myself over here. Need those sometimes. Like, all the time. :)

    I'm 5'6.5...Not quite 5'7. My BMI is 20.7 as of now. Getting closer.... ...

    Sounds like you've got a good thing going here, especially with your exercise stuff... That's one area in which I am *severely* lacking... Since I started restricting so much more heavily, I just haven't had the strength or motivation to get to the gym...Nor the reason, I guess, since I'm losing without, but I really should..I'm losing muscle mass quickly. :(

    Either way, time to get my little one ready for daycare. Hope you have a great day!
    Stay lovely!
    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ya. I commented earlier but I don't know where it has gone.
    I just wanted to tell you that I have awarded you the sunshine award.
    Stick in there skinny. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete