Thursday, 22 April 2010

22.04.10

I am going swimming today.. wooo !! Swimming then tanning bed. :-)

I don't know if I mentioned in my first post about the girl I used to be friends with in school who was ana, and we used to fast together etc. Well we have been going out together again, doing stuff, having coffee etc and today we are making a plan to lose weight together, again. It will be so good having someone near to speak to etc.

I took a picture of myself today (I was trying to take a picture of the dog) and my face just looked.. round. Round and squidgy.

I feel disgusting today, not the kind of day when I want to go swimming and show these vile legs, but hey, its exercise !

Stay strong today if anyone reads this, and I'll try to stay strong too.

No comments:

Post a Comment